Take a seat at our philanthropic table with a multi-generational group of women who are passionate about this cause.
Join our efforts by becoming a member (also known as a "trustee") of the Jewish Women’s Foundation of New Jersey today! We invite you to join the growing movement of women-led philanthropy and address the needs of women and girls through grantmaking, advocacy, and education. 100% of your membership fee goes toward grantmaking!
Trustee Commitment Levels
• Member – $6,000 payable over three years and renewable at the end of the term
• Young Associate – $3,000 (for women under the age of 45) payable over three years and renewable at the appropriate commitment level (age dependent) at the end of the term
• Life Member – $50,000 payable over three years for a lifetime term
• Intergenerational Legacy Member – $100,000 over three years for life membership for donor, daughters, daughters-in-law, granddaughters (vertical relationships)
• Naming Membership – $250,000 over three years for life membership for donor, daughters, daughters-in-law, granddaughters (vertical relationships). An area of granting can be named for the donor.
• Discover the Foundation* (One time only) – Regular membership: $2,500 payable in full; Young Associate Membership: $1,500 payable in full
*Upon renewal at the end of the year, the first year’s payment will apply to the three-year model noted above.
Ready to become a trustee with JWF-NJ? Visit this page to complete your membership commitment.
If you are not yet ready to become a member of JWF-NJ but would like to support the Foundation, we welcome your contribution. From individual donations to special gifts, your contribution helps us to make a positive difference in the lives of women and girls. Visit the Donations page for details.