Take a seat at our philanthropic table
Join our efforts by becoming a member of the Jewish Women’s Foundation of New Jersey today! We invite you to explore and join the growing movement of women-led philanthropy and to address the needs of women and girls through grantmaking, advocacy, and education.
Membership Commitment Levels
• Member – $6,000 payable over three years and renewable at the end of the term
• Young Associate – $3,000 (for women under the age of 45) payable over three years and renewable at the appropriate commitment level (age dependent) at the end of the term
• Life Member – $50,000 payable over three years for a lifetime term
• Intergenerational Legacy Member – $100,000 over three years for life membership for donor, daughters, daughters-in-law, granddaughters (vertical relationships)
• Naming Membership – $250,000 over three years for life membership for donor, daughters, daughters-in-law, granddaughters (vertical relationships). An area of granting can be named for the donor.
• Discover the Foundation* (One time only) – Regular membership: $2,500 payable in full; Young Associate Membership: $1,500 payable in full
*Upon renewal at the end of the year, the first year’s payment will apply to the three-year model noted above.
As a member of JWF, taking a seat at our philanthropic table also means putting your philanthropic values and spirit to work by serving on one of our committees:
• Special Initiative
If you are not yet ready to become a member of JWF but would like to support the Foundation, we welcome your contribution. From individual donations to special gifts, your contribution helps us to make a positive difference in the lives of women and girls. Visit the Donations page for details.