SPRING CORE GRANT CYCLE
JWF accepts Letters of Intent (LOIs) to support programs and services based in New Jersey and consistent with the JWF mission. The JWF Grants Committee selects those LOIs which are subsequently invited to submit a full proposal.
- January 10- February 7, 2020: Invitation is open to submit an LOI
- February 7, 2020: Completed LOIs due back to the Foundation through its FOUNDANT grantmaking system.
- March 13, 2020: Successful candidates are invited to submit a full proposal to the JWF
- April 13, 2020: Full applications are due back to the Foundation through its FOUNDANT grantmaking system
- May 4-20, 2020: Site visits
- June 15, 2020: Successful applicants are notified
- July 1, 2020: Start of the funding year.
Maximum request: $30,000
- Spring Core Grant Period runs from July 1 of a given year through June 30 of the following year.
- All Letters of Intent must be submitted utilizing JWF’s grantmaking software FOUNDANT. Please use the following access code: JWF2020. A copy of this past year’s Letter of Intent application is provided here for information only.
- Final grant applications are accepted by invitation only.
Below are tutorials to assist agencies in submitting applications to the JWF through the Foundant system:
SMALL GRANT CYCLE
NEW GRANT CYCLE: 2019/2020 CYCLE (OPENS OCTOBER 16, 2019)
Each fall JWF accepts requests for small grants in support of programs and services in New Jersey that are consistent with the JWF mission.
Maximum request: $2,500
- Small Grant period runs for one year or as requested by the applicant.
- Grant applicants receive notification on or before January 1 of any given year.
Applying Online for a JWFNJ Small Grant
To register and complete the new online application for a JWFNJ Small Grant, click here. If this is the first time you will be applying to the JWFNJ through our new online system you will need to register as a new user before viewing and completing the application. Once you complete the registration page, you will receive an automatic email confirming your registration. Next, you will land on the application page. Please enter the Access Code: JWFSG, and you will see the link to the process, full description and the application.
- Israel Grant. Thanks to the generosity of an anonymous donor, JWF has instituted a separate grant cycle for programs in Israel. JWF funds social change projects that increase economic justice, financial stability, and self-sufficiency for women in Israel. For the last two years, JWF dedicated its funding for Israel to support the National JWF Funding Collaborative, which supported economic parity for women who are contract workers in Israel. At this time, we are not accepting new proposals for programs based in Israel. However, we will update the website once we have new opportunities available. We wish you much success in your programs. Please refer back to our website for any updated information.