Jewish Women's Foundation of New Jersey Celebrates 10 Years!
Over the past 10 years:
90 women made 98 grants to 55 organizations totaling $617,000
2017 marked the tenth year that the Jewish Women’s Foundation of New Jersey has been transforming the lives of this community’s women and girls through its collective model of hands-on philanthropy. JWF members have actively responded to some of the most critical ongoing concerns facing women:
- human trafficking and other forms of violence against women
- the glass ceiling hindering women’s financial progress
- myriad challenges confronting women veterans and other women with special needs
- the difficulties facing women immigrants as they adjust to life in this country.
As part of the year-long 10th Anniversary program of learning, engagement, and outreach, members of the JWF proudly celebrated:
- A rebranding around JWF’S new tagline: “Giving Together/Granting for Change”
- A redesign of its logo and website
- The successful launch of our 10th Anniversary Fund campaign
- The start of a new Special Initiative – Challenges facing women and girls, who are legal immigrants in our NJ Communities
- A wonderful anniversary reception that brought together 65 committed members and friends