Take a seat at our philanthropic table
Join our efforts by becoming a member of the Jewish Women’s Foundation of New Jersey today! We invite you to explore and join the growing movement of women-led philanthropy and to address the needs of women and girls through grantmaking, advocacy, and education.
• Member – $6,000 payable over three years and renewable at the end of the term
• Young Associate – $3,000 (for women under the age of 45) payable over three years and renewable at the appropriate commitment level (age dependent) at the end of the term
• Life Member – $50,000 payable over three years for a lifetime term
• Intergenerational Legacy Member – $100,000 over three years for life membership for donor, daughters, daughters-in-law, granddaughters (vertical relationships)
• Naming Membership – $250,000 over three years for life membership for donor, daughters, daughters-in-law, granddaughters (vertical relationships). An area of granting can be named for the donor.
• Discover the Foundation* (One time only) – Regular membership: $2,500 payable in full; Young Associate Membership: $1,500 payable in full
*Upon renewal at the end of the year, the first year’s payment will apply to the three-year model noted above.
As a member of JWF, taking a seat at our philanthropic table also means putting your philanthropic values and spirit to work by serving on one of our committees:
• Special Initiative
If you are not yet ready to become a member of JWF but would like to support the Foundation, we welcome your contribution. From individual donations to special gifts, your contribution helps us to make a positive difference in the lives of women and girls. Visit the Donations page for details.
“Women are going to shape the future of philanthropy, and we need to step up and seize that opportunity and responsibility.”
Ellen Remmer, The Philanthropic Initiative